Brownfield Risk and Remediation conference
Brownfield Briefing’s 15th annual Brownfield Risk and Remediation conference takes place on 27 September 2018 in London.
Join regulators, consultants, remediation contractors and other industry experts working across the whole of the brownfield sector to discuss a wide range of issues associated with contaminated land risk assessment and remediation.
At this successful annual event you will benefit from hearing regulatory updates and sharing first-hand experiences with your peers, enabling you to develop practical and cost-effective solutions to current remediation challenges.
Key sessions include:
- Environment Agency update: Changes to waste management regulations for brownfield development projects
- Legal Update: Understanding the change scope for contaminated land risk assessment and remediation practices
- NQMS for Land Contamination Management
- Helping developers and builders of small brownfield sites and contaminated land
- Hydrocarbon Plume Characterisation & Remediation in Densely Abstracted Chalk Aquifer
- Case Study: The Aberdeen Exhibition and Conference Centre
- Case Study: Intelligent integration of innovative geotechnical and environmental solutions allows development on a site impacted by galligu and petroleum hydrocarbons
- Case study: Managing the risk of mining legacy for 21st century development
For more information and to book your place click here.