Building Sustainable Towns and Cities 2018
20 September, 2018 @ 9:00 am - 6:00 pm
Environment Analyst Development & Infrastructure’s conference, Building Sustainable Towns and Cities, which is due to take place on 20 September in London will analyse opportunities linked to the current housing crisis and policy initiatives on regional development, planning reform, urban regeneration and environmental protection.
Bringing together local authorities, planning consultants, architects, house builders, EIA consultants and contractors for one information-packed day, this event provides an opportunity to share first-hand experiences and solutions to many housing and development issues:
- Delivering a viable housing strategy
- Understanding the current and future housing conditions in the UK
- A green future: 25 year environment plan (Lindsay Roome, 25 year environment plan, Defra)
- City Space Race: Balancing the need for homes and offices in cities (Rebecca McDonald, Analyst, Centre for Cities)
- One Public Estate (Michael O’Doherty, Regional Programme Manager, One Public Estate)
- The town centre challenge
- National infrastructure delivery plan 2016-2021: Support large-scale housing and regeneration
- Unlocking potential through the Housing Infrastructure Fund
- Putting design at the heart of the country’s future infrastructure planning
- The Mailings project, Ouseburn, Newcastle upon Tyne (Sarah Beth Riley, Architect, Ash Sakula Architects)
For more information and to book your place click here.